Although many homes and businesses encounter similar flooding problems within the Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and High Point areas, every property has unique qualities. GroundWorks takes every lawn drainage project personally. We are your neighbors; we want your lawn to look great and your home or business to be protected from flooding.
Our process is dynamic—as new surface water diversion techniques develop, we put them to use. In situations where traditional methods are the most effective, you can bet that no one has more experience in executing them than GroundWorks.
We are happy to offer the following water drainage services to all of our Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, and Burlington customers:
- Lawn drainage — Water redirection techniques built specifically for your home or business.
- Crawl space drainage — Professional installation of drain pipes and crawl space sump pumps that keep your crawl space dry.
- Commercial facility drainage — Protect your business assets with a commercial water drainage system, installed quickly and effectively.
- Pond repairs — Ponds generally require little upkeep. To make sure your pond receives the proper repairs it needs to function for the long-term, call GroundWorks.
- French drains — Often used in conjunction with retaining walls, french drains have effectively prevented flooding for hundreds of years. All french drains installed by GroundWorks use the latest materials for maximum durability.
- Positive drains — Gravity-fed drains located at the lowest point in the crawlspace, positive drains usually lead into french drains, directing rainwater away from your home’s foundation.
Call us in Greensboro at (336) 275-1646 or complete the contact form below to learn more and get started on your home’s water drainage system today!